Monday, March 28, 2011

Playful Birthday

I needed a quick birthday card and decided to make a 3x3 card using the hostess set Playful Pieces. I haven't played with this set yet and it has so many possibilities.  

For this card I started with a 6x3 piece of Baja Breeze and layered a piece of Nursery Suite Speciality DP on that.  The present is stamped in Regal Rose with an Early Espresso Bow. I sponged Regal Rose around the edge. This is layered on Early Espresso and then Regal Rose.  I didn't have thin ribbon to match so I used some Martha Stewart ribbon that is pretty close Baja Breeze.  That's it.  Pretty quick!


























Stamps: Playful Pieces
Paper: Regal Rose, Early Espresso
Ink: Baja Breeze, Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Nursery Suite Specialty DP
Accessories: MS ribbon, sponge
Techniques: sponging

1 comment:

Liz said...

Such pretty designer paper! I like the black edge on the ribbon, too. Cute & fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...