Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bold Blossom

My daughter makes amazing clean and simple cards. I love her style and used one of her layouts as a starter for this card. Check her card out here.   I changed my card a bit due to the size of the Bold Blossom flower.   The punched out flower is popped up on dimensionals and the oval panel is also on dimensionals.  I cut out tags in Cherry Cobbler and Not Quite Navy to tie the color scheme together and added a linen thread bow. I hope you like my version :-)




Stamps: Bold Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals DP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, Jewelry Tag punch, linen thread, silver brad, lace ribbon, oval & scallop oval nestabilities, dimensionals


1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

I LOVE your version!! This is so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...