Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Plane & Simple

This is my first use of the Plane & Simple set and since Father's Day is coming up it worked out perfectly. I started with the layout for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge but ended up turning the main panel slightly. I used the Lattice embossing folder on the left panel. I used the mat pack to line up the brads but the holes in the mat pack are crooked so guess what, my brads are crooked. Grrhh!! The plane is up on dimensionals and the panel that the plane sits is on is also on dimensionals. Have a great day!






Stamps: Plane & Simple, Best Dad Ever
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp DP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Pacific Point
Accessories: Scallop Border punch, Lattice EF, Vanilla 5/16" brads, mat pack & paper piercer (for lining up brads), dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...