Sunday, July 31, 2011

Eggplant Because I Care

I got a new set of scallop Nestabilities ( I forget the exact name right now) and I had to play with them.   Here I have a white base layered with white embossed with the square lattice EF.  I inked up the flower with Wisteria Wonder and then used a sponge dauber to add some Elegant Eggplant highlights. I used a Lucky Limeade marker on the leaves. The eggplant strip is from the Rich Regals Print DSP.

This card is nearly entirely SUO. If you sub a regular scallop punch for the fancy Nestability it would be SUO.

My daughters have been here visiting and we've spent some time stamping. It's been lots of fun! More cards tomorrow :-)



Stamps: Just Because
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant Print DSP
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Square lattice EF, Nestabilities, dimensionals, sponge dauber


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...