Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 80th Bday Mom

I love how bright and happy the melon mambo and pumpkin pie look together.  This card is pretty straight forward. I used the stamp-a-majig to get the frosting on the cake but I didn't use it for the candle hence the floating in the sky candle :-)  I used markers for the candle and the little dots on the frosting. The heart on the circle is popped up on a dimensional as is the cupcake layer and the tag layer. The buttons are attached with glue dots. Thanks for checking out my card.


Stamps: Create A Cupcake, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Flirtatious DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight markers, 3/4" circle punch, heart to heart punch, large & small tag punches, melon mambo ribbon, soft subtles button, Baker's twine (non-SU), dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...