Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spooky Bingo Halloween Card

I'm so excited that I got the Spooky Bingo Bits set today. I've been eyeing this set since the catalog came out and I finally got it. I just had to make a card right away.

My only Halloween paper is the retired Halloween Fright which I used with the Top Note die.  I cut around the perforated edge and then used the Top Note die to make the Pumpkin Pie background. This is layered on the card with dimensionals.  The DSP matches Vintage Violet (also retired) which I used for the card base and embossed with the spider web embossing folder.  I stamped the cute little Halloween images in Vintage Violet on white & cut them out with the 1-1/4" circle punch. They are backed with 1-3/8" Pumpkin Pie circles and then popped up on dimensionals.  The "Boo" is from the Tiny Tags set and punched with the Jewelry Tag punch.  I used non-SU Bakers twine  to tie the tag on. Watch for more cards using these fun bingo bits :-)


Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits, Tiny Tags
Paper: Vintage Violet (ret), Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Halloween Fright DSP (ret)
Ink: Vintage Violet, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" circle punches, jewelry tag punch, Baker's twine, spider embossing folder, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...