Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bella's Bloom Get Well

More playing with new toys and an old set that I haven't used much.  I fiddled with this one a lot and it did not end up like I had intended but I do like the results.  I used the Labels Collection Framelits (Occasions Mini) on 4 different areas of this card. That includes the sentiment. Did you spot it?  I used Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade markers on the flower.  The center brad is from the Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brad pack which will be available as an SAB item next week.  The flower from Bella's Bloom is layered on Early Espresso and popped up on dimensionals. The bottom DSP layer and largest Framelit layer, also on dimensionals, is Everyday Enchantment and is really beautiful paper. I love it! Thanks for stopping by!


All supplies are by Stampion'Up:

Stamps: Bella's Bloom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Poppy parade, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Brad from Everyday Enchantment ribbon & brad pack (SAB), neutrals brads, Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...