Monday, June 25, 2012

Farm Thanks

I needed a thank you card and since I have to send it off in the mail I have 2 posts today.    This card didn't turn out the way I started it and I'm not entirely happy with it. I have the chicken wire impression plate and I wanted to use it but I couldn't find my rubber mats so I feel the background is a bit blah.  Oh well.

It's pretty straight forward.  The rooster is popped up on a dimensional and the Many Thanks panel is also on dimensionals.



Here is the inside of the card.  I used parts of sentiments from two different stamp sets - SU's You're My Type set and PTI's On the Farm set.

Thanks for looking!





Supplies are Stampin'Up unless noted:
Stamps: On the Farm (PTI), You're My Type
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Accessories: Baker's Twine (non SU), dimensionals
Tools: On the Farm Die (PTI)

1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

I love how you finished the inside. The sentiment is so clever and funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...