Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

Lots of anniversaries this month. My parents, my bro & SIL and also mine & my hubbies at the end of the month.  This card is for my parents.  It also was able to get in two challenges.  The iSpy sketch challenge (ISSC31) and also the Color Throwdown (CTD208).


                         




I wanted to play with my new PTI stamp set Heart-2-Heart #7.  I first punched the larger flower out of Melon Mambo pattern pack and then found a Soft Subtle button to go on top with a little bit of white Baker's twine accent.  I played around with the layout until I found one I liked and then stamped the smaller flower. The stem & leaf are Garden Green, the flower is Pink Pirouette and the center brad is Always Artichoke.  Then I stamped the stem & leaves of the larger flower and popped up the flower on a dimensional.  The sentiment is and SU set called Family Reunion.  This is also popped up on dimensionals.  The white panel I think was 4x4" (it's gone in the mail so I can't measure it) and two of the corners have been rounded.  The green ribbon I think is SU Wasabi, now retired,  but it's downstairs and I'm too lazy to go look right now.  Oops. Did I really say that.  The little heart is PTI Tiny Tags stamped in Melon Mambo and tied with Baker's Twine.  I think that's it. Thanks for checking out my card.


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Heart-2-Heart #7 & TIny Tags; SU Family Reunion
Paper: SU Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Melon Mambo pattern pack
InkSU Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and Garden Green
Accessories: Baker's twine, SU Soft Subtles button, SU ribbon, dimensionals, Always Artichoke brad
Tools: Heart-2-Heart #7 die, Nestabilities oval dies


1 comment:

Kim Teasdale said...

This is so pretty and I love the little heart tag too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...