Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PTI Contest & ColourQ #176

Hi!  Today's card is another that I made for the Papertrey Ink anniversary contest. It also is this week's ColourQ challenge.  For PTI we are supposed to design a project  based on one of their designer's favorites. I chose a card by Maile Belles.





I didn't have the exact colors for this challenge so improvised with some that were close. I stamped Background Basics: Super Stripes in Tangerine Tango & Kiwi Kiss.  Then I ran the card through the Cuttlebug using the PTI Linen impression plate. The leaves are also stamped in Kiwi. The blossom is Pretty in Pink & Melon Mambo and it is popped up on a dimensional. That's it. Pretty straight forward.




Supplies:
Stamps: Embroidered Blooms, Turning a New Leaf, Background Basics: Super Stripes (PTI)
Paper: PTI White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss & Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Turning a New Leaf die (PTI), Linen Impression Plate (PTI), dimensionals


Edited 2/18:  Wahoo!  I was a ColourQ Courtier with this card!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely stamping, beautiful card!

Sylvia said...

So very pretty, Debbie, love your design! So happy you joined us this week at the colourQ.

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card! I love the look of the flowers against the graphic stripes. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Tanya Boser said...

I love the way you used Super Stripes on this card! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...