Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine Cards

Here are cards I made for my family.  I'll have to get back and post the details later. My daughter just had a baby boy (our first grandchild) and I've been preoccupied the last few days :-)


Edited: I posted some supply details from memory. Hope I got them right!



Supplies:
Stamps: Tag Its #11 (PTI)
Paper: Basic gray, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, White (SU)
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Going Gray
Accessories: Doily, Baker's twine, dimensionals
Tools: Adorning Accents Edgelits (SU)




This was a case of Nichole Heady's card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Love Potions (PTI)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Going Gray (SU)
Accessories: Pool Party Baker's twine (SU), dimensionals
Tools: Love Potions die (PTI), Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT)




Supplies:
Stamps: Got Treats (SU)
Paper: White, Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Tools: Hearts Embosslits (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...