Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ikat



I tried really hard to do both a color challenge and a sketch challenge today. However, I didn't end up with either one. Oh well. I like the card that I did end up with :-)

This is my first card using PTI's Irresistibly Ikat and I used the stamp that I thought I would be least likely to use. I guess you just never know till it's done.  I stamped the image in Calypso Coral and cut it out with an oval Nestability die. Then I ran it through the Big Shot using PTI's linen texture plate.  It is popped up on dimensionals over two fishtail flags cut from Calypso Coral and an old SU pattern pack that had some Crumb Cake in it. I stamped the sentiment, also from the Ikat set, and then I wanted to use my new enamel dots so added 3 of those. I definitely need more colors of those!  That's it. Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Irresistibly Ikat (PTI)
Paper: Crumb Cake, White, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake Pattern Pack (ret) - SU
Ink: Calypso Coral and Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots "Notable", dimensionals
Tools: Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), Oval Nestabilities, Linen texture plate (PTI)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...