Wednesday, May 8, 2013

2 Challenges

2 posts in one day. AMAZING!  This is for the Retro Sketches Challenge and also the colourQ Challenge.

 I just got the Quilt Prints stamp set and this is my first time using it.  It took me a few tries to get the hang of it and it's still not perfect. I'm a perfectionist and like things to be just right but I guess I have to let that go.  I tried stamping the quilt outline in Blush Blossom but just couldn't see it so stamped it in Smoky Shadow. A bit of a cheat for the color challenge but what can I say. I'll have to claim old eyes.  So after stamping the quilt print I trimmed it up and then tied some Baker's twine around it.  Then I ran some white paper through my Big Shot using the Fishtail Flag Stax twice to get the double ended flag. The sentiment is on dimensionals and the quilt panel is also on dimensionals. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

 




Supplies:
Stamps: Quilt Prints (wplus9), Best Dad Ever (SU)
Paper: White
Ink: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom, Smoky Shadow
Accessories: Calypso Coral Baker's twine, dimensionals (SU)
Tools: Fishtail Flag Stax die (MFT)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! What a fun way to use this week's colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Debbie, love the tag! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ. Sorry to be so late with my comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...