Wednesday, June 26, 2013

For a Friend

There is a couple at church whose son has been pretty sick and I wanted to send them a card. The sentiment "Praying for you" is inside.  I stamped the text along the bottom in Going Gray so it would be subtle. The feathers are Aqua Mist and the swirl is Smoky Slate.  For the spatter I rubbed an ink pad on an acrylic block, wet it up with an aqua painter and then tapped the aqua painter  on my hand to spritz the paper. I did this with Going Gray, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores.  Then I added some enamel dots to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Trails, Background Basics: Text Style (PTI)
Paper: White (SU)
Ink: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores (PTI), Going Gray, Smoky Slate (SU)
Accessories: Enamel Dots (Teresa Collins-Memories), aqua painter

1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

Lovely card, I'm sure it will be appreciated. Also, your splatters are wonderful! I never have them look so good when I try that technique. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...