Sunday, July 14, 2013

Titus is 5 Months Old!

My adorable little grandson is now 5 months old and he's a cutie but then I'm prejudiced. Here is the card that I made for him.



I case'd this card from KandRdesigns because I thought it was adorable and perfect for this occasion.  I didn't have the Simple Circles die that Kara used so I just stamped the circles all right next to each other and then cut them out by hand. Wish I had that die!


And here he is. Happy 5 month birthday, Titus!



Stamps: Out of This World, Boy Basics: Simple Circles (PTI)
Paper: Whisper White (SU), Hawaiian Shores (PTI)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Going Gray, Basic Blaci (SU), Hawaiian Shores (PTI)
Tools: Western Star Border Duo Die-namics (MFT), Retired SU numbers die
Accessories: Dimensionals

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love it!! He is so precious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...