Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sketched Shapes CASE with a Variation

Here's another card that I made while stamping with my daughter.  I really like Maile Belles clean style and she has a great card using Sketched Shapes. I used that as the basic design of my card but changed the colors and added an extra something off to the left. Well you know that I have a never ending supply of enamel dots and they continue to call out to me :-)  I tucked the largest dot just under the top layer to hide it ever so slightly.  The ink colors that I used are 3 of this year's Stampin'Up In Colors. I love them! They just make me happy.  Hope you're havin' a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


P.S.  I guess that I should share that I used two different whites for this card.  I really like to stamp on SU's Whisper White. I think I get a good clean image and nice color. However, their white is not quite firm enough for the card base.  So I use Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White for the base which gives me a nice sturdy card.   What do you all like to use for white?


Supplies:
Stamps: Sketched Shapes (PTI)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana (SU), Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Enamel dots - My Mind's Eye "Collectable" and Teresa Collins "He Said, She Said"; dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...