Monday, August 19, 2013

Round Repeats Thank You

This week I had a most amazing experience.  My daughter and I went to a local farmer's market which has lots of produce and crafters with their wares.  We saw a table with fused glass and both of us decided to make purchases and so I pulled out my credit card. Well this particular lady only accepted cash or checks and we didn't have enough money.  She looked at us and said why don't you take the items and just mail me a check. I must have given her a crazed look because she said that she was serious. It was $40 worth of merchandise! I couldn't believe it. She told us that no one had ever not mailed her the money. So this card is a thank you to her for being so trusting in a world where no one trusts anymore.




Supplies:
Stamps: Round Repeats, Thanks All Ways (PTI)
Paper: Whisper White - stamped layer (SU), Stamper's Select White - base (PTI)
Ink: Strawberry Splash, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe (SU), Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: silver rhinestone, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...