Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my DH Plus cQc #208

Today is our anniversary and this is the card that I gave to my husband. We are building a house on 10 acres and he just bought himself a tractor so that he and the land can become one :-)  I got the SU set "Harvest Blessings" with that in mind. When looking through my sets for a sentiment I thought PTI's "Pedal Pusher" was perfect.



Here you can see some of the layers. I normally would have added a smaller enamel dot but that one was sitting on my desk abandoned from a previous project. 



Here is the inside. I added the date with the new SU Remember This and That Rotary Stamp. I'm a bit disappointed in it. The 3 and 0 are pretty far apart. 



This card also works for this week's colourQ Challenge.  I added Crumb Cake.



That's it. Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps: Harvest Blessings, Remember This and That Rotary Stamp (SU), Pedal Pusher (PTI)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Accessories: Twine, black enamel dot, dimesionals
Tools: Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Tag Sale #3 die (PTI), Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...