Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas Snowflake & SSS Challenge

This week's Simon Says Stamp blog Wednesday challenge is anything goes so here it is :-)


My daughter and I got in some stamping time during her visit and so I added a few more Christmas cards to my stash.  On this card I used my new Simon Says Stamp Eliza snowflake die.  It is so delicate and lacy. I love it!  I added a red button which I now see is slightly off center. Sometimes it takes a picture to notice these things.  


The snowflake is popped up on the red tag (I borrowed the tag die from my daughter-Thanks Vickie) and the tag is also popped up on the card. I used a glue dot to adhere some Bakers twine.  Thanks for stopping by today!




SUPPLIES:
Stamps: 'Tis the Season Sentiments (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Eliza Snowflake die (SSS), Tag Sale #5 (PTI), white twine (SU), Bakers twine (King Arthur Flour), red button & dimensionals, glue dots

1 comment:

Karen Dunbrook said...

great cas...love the crisp and clean feel of it all...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...