Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Polka Dot Christmas Trees


With all the last minute details of getting ready for Christmas I almost forgot to post this card using the Pine Border Outline die. I love this die and I had fun making these whimsical polka dot trees on this card.  I used the same technique on this card as I used here. The difference is that on this card I added Glossy Accents over the top of the trees to really make them pop.



Sometimes you see things in the photo that you missed in real life.  While editing this photo I noticed that I left one tiny piece of Handsome Hunter paper in a corner of one tree. Let's pretend it's meant to be there :-)

Merry Christmas Everyone!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Think Big Favorites #8
Paper: Neena Solar White, Handsome Hunter, DSP (SU)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Pine Border Outline die (Memory Box), Glossy Accents, glue stick

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...