Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Season's Greetings



A couple days ago I had some time to make a few last Christmas cards.  I will share these over the next week but there probably won't be any more cards for a little while after that. We are moving on Monday so all my supplies are packed away. I feel like I'm in withdrawal :-)

I cased this card but now I can't find the card that I case'd from. Does anyone have a secret for searching Pinterest? It never seems to work for me.


I love the Eliza snowflake die by Simon Says Stamp. It is so delicate and pretty! It is popped up on a dimensional which is hidden by the enamel dot.

See you back here tomorrow :-)


Edited: I finally found the cased card HERE.


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Two Feet Deep (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI), Crumb Cake & DSP (SU)
Other: Versamark, white embossing powder, enamel dot, Eliza snowflake die (SSS), dimensional

1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

Super fun Christmas card, I love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...