Friday, March 6, 2015

New Bitty Bouquets

I have a couple friends at church who have birthdays next week so it was the perfect opportunity to use my new Bitty Bouquets stamp set by PTI.





Supplies:
Stamps: Bitty Bouquets, Birthday Classics: March (pti)
Paper: Lucky Limeade , Basic Black (SU), white
Ink: Island Indigo (SU), Simply Chartreuse (pti- I should have used Lucky Limeade by SU), black
Other: white Baker's twine (SU), Linen Impression Plate (pti), Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), sequins (Avery Elle), dimensional



Here's my second card...



Supplies:
Stamps: Bitty Bouquets, Swoosh (pti)
Paper: Lucky Limeade (SU), white
Ink: Island Indigo (SU), Simply Chartreuse (pti- I should have used Lucky Limeade by SU), black
Other: white Baker's twine, Scallop punch (SU), Stitched Rectangles die (SSS), dimensional

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...