Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fire Station Open House

My husband and I are visiting my daughter, SIL and 2 year old grandson for two whole weeks. She lives in Georgia and I live in Washington state.  It is is so special to get to be with them! Yesterday a local fire station had an open house so we all went over to see the fire trucks and visit with the firemen.  In honor of that visit I was inspired to make this card.



These stamps are so small I had a hard time seeing them but I think that I managed to get them lined up fairly well. I die cut the fire station and then stamped it in Smokey Shadow and Pure Poppy. Isn't it cute how the garage door pops open. Well I didn't get a pic of that but you can sort of see it.  Next I used one of the stamps from the Plaid Builder set as the road which gave me a base to stamp the rest of the images. The little fire truck came next then the flag pole. I glued down the station, tied on Baker's twine and stamped the sentiment. This panel is popped up to give it some dimension.

I hope that you like my little fire station card!  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Petite Places: City Station; Petite Places: School (flag); Plaid Builder (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Other: Baker's twine, dimensionals (Recollections), 2 way glue stick

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...